October 29, 2019
Vietnam Tourist Visa Tips for Taiwan Citizens
Photo by Precondo CA on Unsplash
Well, Taiwan is not in the Vietnam visa exemption list! So, the Taiwanese Citizen who lives in Taiwan or other countries requires a tourist/business visa to enter and work at Vietnam. There are about 24 countries that are offered visa exemptions in Vietnam. Yet it offers easy ways to apply for a visa with Vietnam Visa on arrival.
- Vietnam Visa on Arrival – For the people who live far away from the Vietnam Embassy, and the ones who do not hope to send their passport away, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best choice to consider, as you can get your passport stamped at any one of the International Airports in Vietnam.
How to apply?
You have to apply Online for your Cheap Vietnam visa by duly filling out your necessary information in the online form. It is an easy and simple procedure which can be done from across the globe. You will receive the Visa approval letter in 3 to 5 business working days, while you can know the status of your application in 2 to 3 working hours. There are also options to get emergency visa, which you can get in 4 hours, before you board the plane. As soon as you land the airport in Vietnam, you can get the visa stamped. If you require, we can help you out with your visa application process and guarantee 100% money back if the customer is not satisfied with our service.
Here are some Vietnam Tourist Visa Tips for a Taiwanese Traveller
- Passport Validity – This is the most prominent thing which you must be aware of. It is a mandatory that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after your date of entry into the country of Vietnam.
- Blank pages in Passport – The passport should have at least 2 blank pages for the visa stamping process.
- Print the Approval Letter – Take a print of the visa approval letter so that you can present it to the immigration officer at the destined airport.
- Additional Materials – You need to carry these additional materials with you during your Visa stamping process – 2 Passport sized photograph with white background and the stamping fee.
- Fill the application form carefully – When you fill out the online application form, fill it carefully so that the data is the same on the passport and the application. In case of any mismatch between the both documents, there are chances that your visa might get rejected in spite of you having the visa approval letter.
- Temporary Address in Vietnam – You must get the details of the place where you will be staying during your visit in Vietnam, as you will be asked for the details during the immigration procedure in the airport.
- Money – If you choose Vietnam Visa on arrival, you will have to pay the Vietnam visa cost at the airport. So, keep the money ready.
If you are looking for the visa on arrival process without any hassles, try Vietnam Visa Cheap. They offer 100% cash back for the applications rejected by the government.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Vietnam airport fast track is a service that is intended to help you get your visa at the international airport as early as possible. You don’t want to wait to meet your friend or you don’t have to be late for that important business meeting out there in Vietnam.
Taiwanese are not on the visa exemption list, so you need to get a visa to enter Vietnam. Be it tourist or business visit, you need to apply for a cheap Vietnam visa either through the embassy or online.
Vietnam is one such attractive tourist spot that attracts a huge number of tourists from across the globe. To visit Vietnam, you need to get a valid Vietnam visa if your country is not listed in the exemption list.
The Immigration department of Vietnam releases the Visa Approval letter to the citizens of Taiwan, who is looking to travel to Vietnam by air. This Vietnam Visa Approval Letter is an important document that enables a visitor to get the visa permit on arrival at the airport.
So you are planning to visit Vietnam and confused about whether to apply for a single or multiple entry visa. It depends upon the purpose of the visit as they are different from each other in terms of a number of entries till the visa expiration date.
Vietnam has become one of the most attractive places for both tourist people and the business people. Taiwan is one among the various countries that allows many people to visit Vietnam for either business or tourist purpose.
Taiwan citizens who are planning to go to Vietnam for either business or tourist purpose need to get a valid Vietnam visa to enter the country. As Taiwan is not in the visa exemption list, you need to apply for a cheap Vietnam visa for Taiwan citizen before travelling to Vietnam.