September 25, 2019
Vietnam Tourist Visa Fees For Chinese
Image by maquake from Pixabay
Vietnam has become one of the finest holiday destinations that people all over the world plan to visit during their vacation. If you are planning to go Vietnam during holidays, then you need to know some basic details about Vietnam.
- Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam
- The language spoken in Vietnam is Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Dong is the currency of Vietnam
- Some of the main cities of Vietnam are Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), and Hue
- Population of Vietnam is 92.7 million
To visit Vietnam, you need a valid Vietnam visa. Since China is not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you should apply for a cheap Vietnam visa. Visa on arrival is the better option for applying Vietnam visa. You can get the visa approval letter within three to five business days and submit it in the destination airport and get your visa stamped in your passport by paying the stamping fee.
As a Chinese citizen, you can apply for any one of the following 6 types of Vietnam visa options mentioned below:
- Single entry for one month
- Single entry for three months
- Multiple entries for one month
- Multiple entries for three months
- Multiple entries for six months
- Multiple entries for one year
Tourist Visa on arrival fee structure
- If you are planning to visit Vietnam for one month and single entry, you need to pay 6 USD as service fee and 25 USD as stamping fee.
- If you are planning to visit Vietnam for one month and multiple entries, you need to pay 8 USD as service fee and 50 USD as stamping fee.
- If you are planning to visit Vietnam for three month and single entry, you need to pay 25 USD as service fee and 25 USD as stamping fee.
- If you are planning to visit Vietnam for three month and multiple entries, you need to pay 30 USD as service fee and 50 USD as stamping fee.
You are requested to pay visa stamping fee while picking up your visa on arrival at the destination airport. It is $135 for 1-year visa, $95 for 6-month visa, $50 for multiple entries (1-3 months), and $25 for single entry (1-3 months).
How Applying For Visa On Arrival Benefits You:
A few benefits of applying for cheap Vietnam Visa online rather than applying through embassies include:
- Faster processing
- Reasonable price
- Free from hidden charges
- Convenience of applying for Vietnam visa from anywhere, at any time
- You will get the professional assistance
- Get 100% refund guarantee from Vietnam Visa Cheap
Contact Vietnam Visa Cheap and get your visa application process done within two to four days. Our process is simple and you can get 100% risk-free process.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Even though Vietnam is a tourist spot, it attracts many business people towards it. People who need to get a Vietnam business visa from China have to apply for a valid visa using any one of the following process.
As China is not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, the Chinese citizen should get a valid visa to visit Vietnam for either tourist or business purpose. Here we have mentioned the different methods to apply for Vietnam visa.
Vietnam is one of the tourist spots that attract most tourists towards it. Every year many people from various country visit Vietnam.