November 13, 2019
Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia
Vietnam shares its border with three countries; China, Laos, and Cambodia. If one wishes to enter these countries, there are different land ports for the Vietnam e-visa. The traveler must look for the ports that accept the Vietnam e-visa; otherwise, they will have a lot of hassle once they reach to enter the country. Travelers can choose to cross the border of Vietnam via Cambodia, utilizing Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia.
The requirement of immigration controls and the details of Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia are explained in this article.
Ports that Vietnam and Cambodia share
The initial point that the travelers should know is the different border via which the Vietnam e-visa is accepted, and one can enter Vietnam from Cambodia.
Mentioned below are the border gates Vietnam and Cambodia share.
- Ha Tien Landport (also called Xa Xia landport in My Duc village, Ha Tien town, Kien Giang province, Vietnam)
- Moc Bai Landport (in Loi Thuan village, Ben Cau district, Tay Ninh province, Vietnam). The busiest border between Cambodia and Vietnam is the Moc Bai. One can quickly enter Vietnam via busses that are affordable and are scheduled at proper timing. The route taken by the bus is Saigon-Phnom Penh.
- Song Tien Landport (in Vinh Xuong village, Tan Chau district, An Giang province, Vietnam). This border connects Phnom Penh of Cambodia to Chau Doc in Vietnam by water way.
- Tinh Bien Landport (in Tinh Bien town, Tinh Bien district, An Giang province, Vietnam)
- Xa Mat Landport (in Tan Lap village, Tan Bien district, Tay Ninh province, Vietnam)
The travels should have the Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia before they decide which port they are going to take to enter Vietnam. The applicant is advised to apply for an online visa at least a week before their travel dates.
Means of transport for travelers with Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia
There are various options for the travelers via which they can enter Vietnam with Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia. The travel can opt for the cheapest of all means of transport-bus. They can also opt for a thrill-seeking motorbike ride from Cambodia to enter Vietnam. The sea transport is also available, and one can also take the airplane to gain entrance in Vietnam. The most expensive of all the transport means is via air. If the applicant has the Vietnam e-visa, he can quickly move from Cambodia to Vietnam in just a matter of a few hours.
The procedure of Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia
Whether you enter Vietnam from its neighboring countries or from anywhere else around the world, the traveler needs a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam. One of the neighboring countries of Vietnam is Cambodia. The Vietnam government has started the electronic visa system for people moving from Cambodia to Vietnam. The Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia makes it easier for travelers to gain entry in Vietnam without any hassle or fatigue.though you enter Vietnam within a few hours. However, you still require the visa, and the requirements of getting a permit are the same as anywhere else.
The applicant has to apply for the Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia online and fill the form by typing the personal information, passport number, and expiry date together with some details of the travel.
Vietnam e-visa requirements
- A passport that is valid for six months at most
- A debit or a credit card to pay for the fee of e-visa
- A valid email address where one can receive the e-visa
- The biological information page’s scan of passport
- A passport size photo in JPG format. Photo Guide
- The dates of entering and leaving Vietnam
- The ports of entry and the points of exit
The traveler must have a valid passport of at least six months. Not to mention, the passport should have few blank pages too where the stamp of visa will be put on the arrival of the traveler at the port of entry.
The applicant is also required to put the details in the application correctly and adequately. Any spelling mistake or typing mistake will result in the delay of the e-visa, or even the visa may get rejected.