March 13, 2019
All About Vietnam Visa Cheap
How Can a Spanish Citizen get a cheap Visa on Arrival in Vietnam
Are you looking to know how you can apply for a Vietnam Visa from Spain? This guide is here to help you out. You will find comprehensive information as to how you can apply for Vietnam visa cheapest, what are the associated fees, and how advantageous is the modern method of online visa application known as ‘Visa on Arrival’.
If you are staying in Vietnam for less than 15 days, you do NOT require applying for visa.
Methods of Visa Application:
Spanish citizens shall apply for Vietnam visa in two different ways:
- Visa application through embassy
- Visa application online with ‘Visa on Arrival’
- E-Visa Application
Visa Application through Embassy:
To apply for Vietnam visa through embassy, you will have to visit any of the embassies of Vietnam near you and begin your application process.
- Visit the embassy office
- Fill out the application form provided by them.
- Submit your documents including your original passport. The passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the departure date.
- Provide your latest passport-sized photograph and self-addressed envelope to which your visa has to be sent to.
- Pay the associated fees required to process your application.
- After the processing is done successfully, you will receive your visa delivered to your doorstep.
There are certain disadvantages to this method. You might have to travel to the embassy office several times until the process is complete. This might be hard for those coming from distant places. Additionally, you will have to wait longer in queues. The fees associated with the application is different between embassies, and it is not always possible to determine the total cost associated. Due to these reasons, opting for the second method, which is the online Visa on Arrival procedure, is always a good idea.
Visa Application Online – Visa on Arrival:
These are the steps associated with application of Vietnam visa online:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap, one of the leading visa agents offering quality assistance on visa application.
- Fill out the online application form with details such as type of visa required, entry & exit dates, and more.
- Once you are done filling out the form, make an online payment of the service fee. This Vietnam visa fee will be dependent on the type of visa, and number of entries.
- Upon successfully paying the service fee, your application will be submitted. Vietnam Visa Cheap will work with the immigration of Vietnam to process and approve it as soon as possible.
- You will receive a visa approval letter when the application is accepted, and the same will be emailed to you.
- This letter is important. Download and print it. When you reach the Vietnam airport, you will have to show this letter at the landing desk to pick up your visa.
- As you receive your Vietnam visa from the landing desk, show it at check-in and enter Vietnam.
Visa on Arrival Fees:
The Visa on Arrival fee for Spanish citizens are:
- $6 for 1 month single entry tourist visa
- $8 for 1 month multiple entries tourist visa
- $15 for 3 months single entry tourist visa
- $20 for 3 months multiple entries tourist visa
- $75 for 1 month single entry business visa
- $80 for 1 month multiple entries business visa
- $85 for 3 month single entry business visa
- $90 for 3 month multiple entries business visa
You shall also apply for e-visa that grants you a maximum 30 days single entry to Vietnam. The e-visa Vietnam fee include $40 for tourist visa and $55 for business visa.
Vietnam Visa Cheap’s Visa on Arrival program is backed by a refund guarantee. If you are not happy with their service or if your application was denied by the government, you will receive full refund. Apply today.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you a Spanish citizen willing to know more about the process involved in the Vietnam visa application? Here is your comprehensive guide that will explain to you the 4 simple steps with which you could get your Vietnam visa easily. You might already be wondering how simple that would be.
For Belarus citizens there is no need of visa for visiting and staying at Vietnam for fewer than 15 days. But, as Belarus citizens, if you need to stay for more 15 days, it is essential to have visa.
Several people even to this day believe that they have to spend a fortune to apply for Vietnam visa. The truth is, you don’t have to anymore.
If you are applying for Vietnam visa from Spain, you might be wondering how much will it cost for application. With the introduction of the advanced and comfortable Visa on Arrival online application service, things have got a lot better.
In a bid to boost the tourism industry of Vietnam, the Vietnamese government has been simplifying rules regarding visa requirements for several countries. As part of such policies, various citizens from selected countries can enjoy visa exemptions with certain restrictions.
Every Switzerland citizens must need a visa to enter Vietnam and enjoy its scenic beauty. There are three different ways to apply for Vietnam visa but visa on arrival is considered to be one of the best ways to get cheap Vietnam visa for Switzerland citizens.