March 13, 2019
Way To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
Here’s the Best Way to Get Cheap Vietnam Visa for Spanish Citizens
Are you curious to know how to apply for Vietnam visa? Do you think applying for new Vietnam visa is rocket science? Don’t fret, as this article can help you figure out how it will be easy for you to apply for cheap Vietnam visa, no matter where you are. While there’s the usual way of applying for visa through embassy, it is not the most convenient method. This is why you need to go for the alternate method of visa application – Visa on Arrival.
NOTE: Spanish citizens need not apply for Vietnam visa if you are intending to stay in the country for less than 15 days. If more than 15 days, visa application is mandatory.
What is Visa on Arrival?
Visa on Arrival is a visa application program that is done online. Everything from application to approval will be done through the internet, meaning you don’t have to visit embassy office or wait in queues to complete your application. If you have a device connected to the internet, all you need to do is to visit a reliable visa agency’s website and begin your application online.
What are the Benefits of Visa on Arrival?
- You shall apply for a visa anytime, anywhere
- No traveling to embassy office multiple times
- No waiting in queues at the embassy
- Faster processing
- No hidden charges
- Pick up your visa when you arrive at the destination airport in Vietnam
- Choose from different visa types including 1 month or 3 months visa that has either single entry or multiple entries
What is the Procedure for Visa on Arrival?
- Visit the website of reliable visa agent Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Fill out the online application form
- Pay the service fee to submit and forward your application to the immigration of Vietnam
- You will get your visa approval letter to your email after a few days
- Download and print the letter. Show this at the landing visa desk at the destination airport
- Pay the stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa stamped
- Show the visa at the check-in to enter Vietnam
What is the Fee for Visa on Arrival?
When you apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap, you pay the most reasonable service fee you could see online. The following will be the Vietnam visa cost applicable for Spanish citizens:
For tourist visa applicants:
- 1 month single entry visa – $6 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $8 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry visa – $15 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries visa – $20 service fee, $50 stamping fee
For business visa applicants:
- 1 month single entry visa – $75 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries visa – $80 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry visa – $85 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries visa – $90 service fee, $50 stamping fee
The Vietnam Visa Cheap Advantage – 100% Refund Guarantee
Apart from the great benefit of Visa on Arrival you could reap in, you will also be secured with the agency’s 100% refund guarantee.
- If your application was declined by the government of Vietnam, you will receive full refund.
- Not happy with the agent’s service? Vietnam Visa Cheap will happily refund the money to you!
All of these reasons should be convincing enough to you to understand that Visa on Arrival is the best way to apply for Vietnam visa.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you a Spanish citizen willing to know more about the process involved in the Vietnam visa application? Here is your comprehensive guide that will explain to you the 4 simple steps with which you could get your Vietnam visa easily. You might already be wondering how simple that would be.
For Belarus citizens there is no need of visa for visiting and staying at Vietnam for fewer than 15 days. But, as Belarus citizens, if you need to stay for more 15 days, it is essential to have visa.
Several people even to this day believe that they have to spend a fortune to apply for Vietnam visa. The truth is, you don’t have to anymore.
If you are applying for Vietnam visa from Spain, you might be wondering how much will it cost for application. With the introduction of the advanced and comfortable Visa on Arrival online application service, things have got a lot better.
In a bid to boost the tourism industry of Vietnam, the Vietnamese government has been simplifying rules regarding visa requirements for several countries. As part of such policies, various citizens from selected countries can enjoy visa exemptions with certain restrictions.