March 13, 2019
Way To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
The Easy Way to Get Cheap Vietnam Visa for Spanish Citizens
Several people even to this day believe that they have to spend a fortune to apply for Vietnam visa. The truth is, you don’t have to anymore. When applying for your Vietnam visa through embassy, you would probably not be able to figure out how much you will be paying, by the time the process is done with. This is because the fees vary from embassy to embassy, and there could be hidden charges that you might not notice. This is why it is always ideal to embrace the modern method of visa application – Visa on Arrival.
Visa on Arrival not just gives you all the advantage of processing the application online, but also gives you the opportunity to get the cheapest Vietnam visa. One of the leading Vietnam visa agents, Vietnam Visa Cheap, makes this actually possible.
Note that you do NOT need to apply for Vietnam visa if you want to stay in the country for less than 15 days. So, how Spanish citizens can apply for Vietnam visa? Read on to learn more:
Reasonable Service Fees:
When you apply for Vietnam visa with Vietnam Visa Cheap, you will be paying one of the most reasonably priced service fees required to process your application. When you are picking up your visa as you arrive at Vietnam, you should also pay an additional stamping fee, which is the official fee charged by the Vietnamese government. For Spanish citizens, following will be your fees applicable.
For tourist visa applications:
- 1 month single entry visa – $6 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $8 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry visa – $15 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries visa – $20 service fee, $50 stamping fee
For business visa applications:
- 1 month single entry visa – $75 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries visa – $80 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry visa – $85 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries visa – $90 service fee, $50 stamping fee
How to apply for Vietnam Visa Online:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap.
- Get to the visa application page. Fill out the online application form, and key in what type of visa you need and other details.
- Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you will be charged a specific service fee, mentioned above.
- Pay the service fee online using credit card or PayPal.
- Once the payment is done, your application will be processed.
- After a few days, you will receive a visa approval letter on your email.
- Print this letter and show it at the landing visa desk when you arrive at the destination airport.
- Pay the stamping fee and pick up your visa stamped onto your passport.
- Show the visa at check-in, after which you are granted entry to Vietnam.
You shall alternatively apply for paperless, electronic visa, which grants you single entry and up to 30 days stay in Vietnam. For tourist visa, it costs $40 and for business visa, it costs $55.
Money back Guarantee from Vietnam Visa Cheap:
When you apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap, you can enjoy full refund guarantee. If your application was not accepted by the government, or if you are not happy with the service, you will be eligible to receive a full refund! So, why wait? Start applying for your cheap Vietnam visa today and save more.