December 31, 2019
All About Vietnam Visa Cheap
Health Information for Travellers to Vietnam
Vietnam ranked as one of the safest countries for travellers across the globe, and it always pays to be equipped. The beautiful landscapes and the availability of cheap Vietnam visa fee make Vietnam an attractive spot for tourists. Here are a few safety and health tips to help you travel to Vietnam with a good peace of mind.
Health tips for Vietnam travel:
Before you start:
- So, you had got a cheap Vietnam visa and are going there for your holiday. Before you start your travel, make sure you purchase insurance for your trip. Before two months of your departure, you should consult your local travel clinic or doctor for the latest information on health risks in Vietnam to receive any vaccinations if needed.
- Pregnant women: for specialised advice, pregnant women should consult their doctor. Diarrhoea treatment and antimalarial drugs are not entirely safe during pregnancy.
- If you have an allergy or a medical condition that requires particular attention, carry a letter from your doctor, which describes the nature of your condition and the treatment needed.
- We also recommend you to pack a medical kit with you. The medical kit should contain insect repellent, pain relief medication, anti-itch ointment, antihistamines for allergy treatment, bacitracin for wound care, and diarrhoea treatment.
Hospitals in Vietnam:
Major cities like Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Hanoi have many private and state-owned hospitals with English speaking staff. Although small pharmacies are common in almost any Vietnam city, in the rural areas, you might be far away from the nearest hospital or pharmacy.
Common health concerns in Vietnam:
Air pollution might aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms. Symptoms might include a nasal drip and a scratchy throat. Carry a small mask while wandering around the Metropolitan areas if you suffer respiratory ailments or plan to spend more time in the countryside if possible.
Vietnam tends to be humid and hot year-round. Sunburns can happen quickly, so don’t underestimate the strength of the sun. Where a sunscreen throughout the day. Particularly at beachside destinations, be vigilant with reapplication. Another concern is dehydration, as well as heat exhaustion that may show up symptoms like irritability and headaches. Keep yourself hydrated.
Food-related illness or Travellers’ diarrhoea:
Travellers’ diarrhoea is one of the common concerns when you visit a new country. Avoid ice in rural areas and stick to bottled water. Look for restaurants that prepare freshly cooked food and with a high turnover of customers. Commonly, street food in Vietnam is quite safe.
Here are a few tips to avoid while travelling:
- Wash your hands, particularly before eating. If water and soap are not available, clean your hands with the sanitizer.
- Don’t touch your nose, mouth, or eyes. If you need to touch your face, make sure your hand is clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Vaccinations for Vietnam:
The WHO (World Health Organisation), has stated the importance of getting a few vaccines for travellers. Find the list below.
- Routine vaccinations like tetanus, mumps, measles, diphtheria, polio, and rubella.
- Hepatitis A and B
- Japanese encephalitis, if your trip will not be longer than one month, the Northern areas experience seasonal epidemics, mainly during the months between May and October.
For details about the Vietnam visa, get in touch with Vietnam visa cheap, who can help you provide details about and Vietnam visa price.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
There is a so much love about travelling to Vietnam. Vietnam extends from the soaring mountains of the north to the vibrant waterways and endless rice paddies in the south.
Visa information is one of the most searched travel searches. If you are planning to travel to Vietnam, here is some of the basic information you can find including information about a cheap Vietnam visa.
Although Vietnam may not be a favorite destination for many, it still has a lot to offer for travellers. In fact, it is becoming a hot travel destination that attracts many travellers from various parts of the world.
Vietnam is slowly emerging as the popular travel destination. From beach hoppers and foodies to art and culture lovers and adventure seekers, Vietnam has got something to offer everyone.