December 10, 2019
Applying Vietnam Visa Blog

What Are 3 Interesting Facts About Vietnam?

Although Vietnam may not be a favorite destination for many, it still has a lot to offer for travellers. In fact, it is becoming a hot travel destination that attracts many travellers from various parts of the world. You will be spoilt with beautiful beaches, delicious food, picturesque landscape, fascinating culture, and amazing country.

Besides, the process of visa is easier than ever before. Yes, the Vietnam government has the easiest and quickest Visa process. In addition to it, Vietnam visa is cheap! You don’t have to wait for a long time and pay a lot to obtain a visa. Unless you from the city that exempts visa, you need to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam, regardless of the purpose of the visit. Still not convinced? Here are a few interesting facts about Vietnam that will surprise you:-

Vietnam is among the top five happiest countries in the world

Do you know Vietnam is described as a happy and optimistic nation? Yes! The UK-based Happy Planet Index reports that Vietnam ranks 5th in the happiest place in the world. Vietnamese are more optimistic about the economic trend and they hold the second place in the survey conducted by Gallup International Association.

The largest cave in the world

The Nha-Ke Bang National Park is located in Quang Binh Province of Vietnam. It is the largest cave in the world, approximately 5.5 miles long, 650ft wide, and 500ft tall. The cave offers spectacular and enormous opportunities for travellers. The cave is made of more than 150 individual caves and has many features, including giant stalagmite, fields of pre-historic algae, and cave pearls. It is definitely worth exploring.

The country of motorbikes

In Vietnam, you can see motorbikes everywhere. Of the 90+ million populations, 37 million were registered with a motorbike, according to the Ministry of Transport figures.

An incredible diversity of culture

Vietnam is a multiethnic country with 54 ethnic groups that has its own language and culture. The Vietnamese – Kinh people account for approximately 86% of the country’s population and reside in deltas and coastal provinces. The remaining 14% are scattered over the mountains and highland areas ranging from south to north.

Healthiest Cuisines in the world

Vietnamese cuisine is well known for its balance of five elements, including spicy, sour, bitter, salty, and sweet. With fresh herbs, lots of veggies, and seafood combined with traditional cooking techniques, Vietnam cuisine is considered as the healthiest food.

So you are ready to visit Vietnam? Be it a business or tourism, you need to obtain a visa. Getting a Visa is very easy, and Vietnam Visa price is affordable as well. Procedures at Vietnam’s International Airports are easier and smoother than at land borders. Crossing overland from any parts in the world is stress-free. If you are planning to visit Vietnam, enter by air rather than land. Obtain a visa through embassy, Visa on Arrival, and e-visa. If you want to get the visa in a couple of days, then getting a visa through online is your best bet.

For further queries on Vietnam visa, get in touch with Vietnam Visa Cheap, a leading travel agency in Vietnam.

cheap Vietnam visa

Vietnam is slowly emerging as the popular travel destination. From beach hoppers and foodies to art and culture lovers and adventure seekers, Vietnam has got something to offer everyone.

Visas were never more simple.
Here’s why:
  • Evisa does all the work.
  • You Write, Evisa sends.
  • You arrive, Evisa delivers.
  • 100% guarantee refund policy.
  • (see our refund policy)
Disclaimer: We are neither a government website nor affiliated with the embassy. We are a commercial website for consulting & supporting to get a visa for Vietnam.