September 30, 2019
What is the Process to Apply for Vietnam Visa Renewal?
Image by tookapic from Pixabay
After a traveller enters Vietnam with a valid visa, they could only stay in the country for a specified time period. If a traveller wants to extend their stay in Vietnam, the obvious method that they would usually think of is to exit the country, apply for a fresh visa, and re-enter the country. However, this would be uncomfortable and highly expensive at the same time. This is why cheap Vietnam visa renewal has been introduced to make visa renewal or extension convenient for travellers without having to leave Vietnam.
How to Get Your Vietnam Visa Renewed?
There are two ways you could renew your Vietnam visa. One is to approach the Vietnam Immigration department yourself, and the other is to deal with a reliable visa agent such as VietnamImmigration.com.
That said, applying for your renewal through a travel agent is easier, fast, and less expensive. Here’s what you need to do for renewing your Vietnam visa:
- Scan your passport as well as your present visa stamp and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be then forwarded by the visa agency to the Immigration department of Vietnam, to determine if you are eligible for renewal.
- After getting the necessary information from the authority, the visa agency will inform you about the Vietnam visa fee, the number of days required for processing, and more. Vietnam visa extension criteria is different for different applicants.
- Now, send your original passport to the travel agency via mail, or head to their office to hand it in person. For those living in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city, one of the officials from the agency would come to pick up your passport at the address provided by you.
- After the process is complete, you will get your original passport back along with your renewed visa.
Important Points to Note for Vietnam Visa Renewal:
- Unlike visa extension, you will get a new page sticker that will be placed on your passport, mentioning the new duration.
- For citizens who are exempted from requiring Vietnam visa for a limited time of 15 days or 30 days, visa renewal is beneficial if they need to stay longer.
- Visa renewal could take anywhere between 5 to 10 days, excluding national holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Renewal of Vietnam visa (tourist and business visas) is applicable for both 1 month or 3 months single entry and multiple entries visas. Electronic visa or e-Visa cannot be renewed or extended.
- To ensure a smooth renewal process and to prevent any hassles, make sure to apply for your cheapest Vietnam visa renewal at least 2 weeks ahead of your current visa expiry date. This would allow you to stay in Vietnam while your renewed visa is issued before the expiry of your present visa.
Applying for visa renewal through a visa agency makes for a more comfortable and safer experience for travellers, as they enjoy their extended stay in Vietnam. Get in touch with the professionals of visa agency VietnamImmigration.com, if you have any queries about visa extension or renewal.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Applying for cheap Vietnam visa via visa on arrival is the most preferred method of applying for Vietnam visa. You can get the visa within two to five days after the applying the visa online.
Whether you are driving across the border, traveling by cruise ship or flying, you will need a passport. To apply for a Vietnam visa, your passport must be valid for 6 months.
Are you a Chinese citizen willing to visit Vietnam? Vietnam is a great destination that is loved for its culture, people, food, and natural beauty. But before you pack your bags, Chinese passport holders should apply for a Vietnam visa.
A Chinese national pays around $80 to get a visa to Vietnam, when applying directly through the embassy. But, if the same passenger applies for a visa on arrival, they just have to pay 15 USD for 3 months single entry visa and 20 USD for multiple entry visa.
Chinese citizen can apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen via three different methods. You can choose any one of them to get your Vietnam business visa.
Vietnam has emerged as one of the popular tourist destinations recently. With a growing number of Chinese traveling Vietnam for vacation and other purposes, Vietnam offers various methods to obtain a Vietnam visa to facilitate a greater flow of Chinese tourists to the country.
Getting a visa is much easier and less costly these days. In the early days, the only way to apply for a visa is by traveling and visiting the embassy office, wait in long queues for minutes or even hours, fill the form, and wait again for several days to get the application approved.
You can get your Vietnam visa at the arrival airport by applying for Vietnam visa on arrival option. It is the most simple and preferred method of applying cheap visa for Vietnam by Chinese citizen.