September 29, 2019
What Happens with Visa on Arrival if the Flight Lands on Another Vietnam Airport
Photo by Adrian vrban on Unsplash
Are you a Chinese citizen willing to visit Vietnam? Vietnam is a great destination that is loved for its culture, people, food, and natural beauty. But before you pack your bags, Chinese passport holders should apply for a Vietnam visa. You could now apply for your Vietnam visa cheapest online, right from the comfort of your home. With the Visa on Arrival program, visa application is easier than ever.
How to Apply for Visa Online:
Before you begin your application, ensure that the visa agent is legitimate and trustworthy. Leading visa agent VietnamImmigration.com has helped several travellers in obtaining their Vietnam visa successfully.
- Go to the website of VietnamImmigration.com and start filling the online application form
- After filling the form, you should make an online payment of the agency service fee. Once the payment is done, your application will be submitted
- The application is forwarded to the Immigration department of Vietnam, and after a few days, you will receive an approval letter on your email
- Print the approval letter, and show it at the landing desk of the Vietnam destination airport
- Once verified, pay the stamping fee in cash and get your visa stamped. Now that you have your visa, present it at the check-in point and enter Vietnam
Where to Pick Your Visa and What if the Flight Arrives at a Different Airport?
When you have your visa approval letter, you could obtain your visa stamped at any one of the six international airports in Vietnam such as:
- Noi Bai airport at Ha Noi city
- Tan Son Nhat airport at Ho Chi Minh City
- Cam Ranh airport at Nha Trang city
- Da Nang airport at Da Nang city
- Cat Bi airport at Hai Phong city
- Phu Quoc airport at Phu Quoc island
When your flight lands at any one of the aforementioned airports, you will have no issues in receiving your visa. So, you need not worry if your flight lands at a different airport in Vietnam.
- Noi Bai Airport – You could spot an office known as ‘Visa on Arrival’ at the old terminal and ‘Visa Application’ at the new terminal
- Tan Son Nhat airport – Head to the office that is labelled ‘Landing Visa’
- Cam Ranh airport – You will get your visa from the office marked ‘Visa Application’
- Da Nang airport – Approach the office that has a ‘Visa on Arrival’ board.
What is the Cost for Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
The Vietnam visa price will include two fees – service fee that should be paid online during the application, and stamping fee that has to be paid at the landing visa desk to get your visa.
For citizens of China, following is the service fee structure:
For tourist visa:
- 1 month single entry – $6
- 1 month multiple entries – $8
- 3 months single entry – $25
- 3 months multiple entries – $30
For business visa:
- 1 month single entry – $80
- 1 month multiple entries – $85
- 3 months single entry – $95
- 3 months multiple entries – $100
Stamping fee for single entry visas would be $25 and multiple entries visas would be $50.
Money Back Guarantee:
If you are not fully satisfied with the service provided by VietnamImmigration.com, or if your visa application was not approved by the government of Vietnam, you will receive 100% of your money back, no questions asked!
For a more safe, convenient, and cheap Vietnam visa application experience, apply through Visa on Arrival soon.