March 7, 2019
How Much Vietnam Visa Cheap
Vietnam Visa Cost
How much is Vietnam visa cheap for German citizen?
For those German citizens, who would like to avoid the perhaps lengthening visa procedures with their local Vietnam’s Embassies, the service of Vietnam Visa on arrival is available for help. It is legitimated and supported by the Vietnamese Immigration Department.
Benefits of ‘Visa on Arrival’
Here are a few benefits of getting Vietnam visa on arrival for German citizens.
- You don’t have to feature your original documents since you are applying online.
- You don’t have to suffer the long queue at the embassy.
- You can pick up your visa on arrival at the destination airport.
- You have a variety of options to choose from for 1 month or 3 months with single entry or multiple entries.
Before applying a visa to Vietnam, you must be aware of the following details:
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- Have your children’s own passport with you if you are travelling to Vietnam with them, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash. No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the Vietnam visa total cost for German citizens will be varying.
Fee Details for Tourist Visa to Vietnam for German Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 6USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The stamping fee is requested on the arrival and must be paid only by cash. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 8USD and the stamping fee is 50USD. The service fee for three months single entry is 15USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 20USD and the stamping fee is 50 USD. The service fee for the tourist Vietnam visas for six multiple entries is 40 USD and the stamping fee is 95 USD. The service fee for one year multiple entries is 45USD and the stamping fee is 135USD.
Fee Details for Business Visa to Vietnam for German Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 75 USD and the stamping fee is 25 USD. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 80 USD and the stamping fee for the same is 50 USD. The service fee for three months single entry for business visa is 85 USD and the service fee is 25 USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 90 USD and the service fee is 50 USD.
Fee Details for E-visa for Both Tourist and Business Visa
For 30 days, single entry tourist e-visa, the e-visa Vietnam fee is 40 USD and there is no additional fee on arrival. For business e-visa for 30 days single entry, the fee is 45 USD and there is no addition fee you’ve to pay on the arrival.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Sweden has maintained a great diplomatic relation with Vietnam for over years and today this relationship is only continuing to grow stronger and stronger with each day. Before travelling, the travellers to Vietnam from Sweden must obtain a visa for all purposes including tourism, business, study, visiting relatives.
A Vietnam tourist visa for business or tourist purpose is not required for Italian citizens, if they are opting for a stay of only fifteen days in Vietnam. But, if you want to extend your visa for more than 15 days, you must apply for a Vietnam visa before entering Vietnam.
With the rapid improvement in Vietnam’s tourism, the Swedish citizens must need a visa to enter Vietnam. But, if their stay is less than 15 days, they are allowed to enter Vietnam without visa for both business and tourist purposes.
Did you know from Jan, 2019 German citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 188 countries and territories, ranking the German passport 3rd in terms of travel freedom. Now, the visitors from Germany can travel to Vietnam for tourism or business for stays of 15 days or less without obtaining a visa.
For years, people usually adopt the way of applying for Vietnam visa by visiting an embassy office. They visit the office, stand in queue for a period of time, submit the documents that includes their passport, pay the fee and receive their visa after some days.
There is no visa requirement for Finland passport holders if their stay is for 15 days or less. If you are staying for more than 15 days, you must apply for a cheap Vietnam visa for Finland citizens.
If you are a Russian citizen willing to visit Vietnam, chances are you are reading this to know how to get a Vietnam Visa. You might have already heard that you should deal with embassy officials to apply and get your visa stamped.