March 5, 2019
Way To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
What is the Best Way to Get Vietnam Visa Cheap for Russian Citizens
If you are a Russian citizen willing to visit Vietnam, chances are you are reading this to know how to get a Vietnam Visa. You might have already heard that you should deal with embassy officials to apply and get your visa stamped. However, this is not the best way to get Vietnam visa. Wondering why? Read on to learn more:
Applying for Visa through Embassy:
Here’s how to apply for Visa through embassy:
- Visit a Vietnam embassy office near you.
- Fill out the application form they give you.
- Submit the required documents.
- Make the payment, provide them your latest passport-sized photographs, and a self-addressed envelope.
- Once the application is approved, you will get your visa delivered to your address.
When applying for Vietnam Visa through embassy:
- You will have to personally visit the embassy office multiple times depending on your application.
- When you are at the office, you will have to stand in long queues and wait for your turn.
- Sometimes it is not easy to determine how much fees you will have to pay for the application. Not to mention the additional expenses incurred with frequent traveling to the embassy.
- You will have to submit documents during the application, which also includes your original passport. This can be risky.
- The processing time for the application might be longer than expected.
However, you don’t have to go through such inconveniences and risks, when you have a better way of applying for cheap Vietnam visa – Visa on Arrival.
Visa on Arrival – The Best Way for Vietnam Visa Application
Many services are embracing the modern technology of internet to get things done, and so is visa application. Visa on Arrival is an online application program offered by experienced Vietnam visa agents. How best is it, you ask? Well, read on the procedure to see how easy it is to apply:
- Firstly, make sure you are dealing with a professional service for online visa application. Vietnam Visa Cheap is a great choice for Visa on Arrival.
- Fill out the online application form and make an online payment through credit card or PayPal.
- You will now receive a visa approval letter, which will be emailed to you.
- Download and print the approval letter. Show this at the landing desk at destination airport.
- You will now get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport.
That’s it! As explained in the steps above, ‘Visa on Arrival’ states that you will get your visa stamped when you arrive at the Vietnam airport. Online visa application is beneficial due to the following:
- No embassy visits required
- No standing in long queues
- Prompt processing time
- No hidden charges. You only pay service fee and a stamping fee
- No documents submission required
Apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap – 100% Money Back Guarantee
So why apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap? The trusted visa agent offers you the best experience for online visa application. If you are not happy with their service, they promise to give you 100% of your Vietnam visa fee back! That is their promise of customer satisfaction. You will also be entitled for a full refund if your application was not approved by the Vietnamese government. So, stop thinking and begin your risk-free visa application today.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
For years, people usually adopt the way of applying for Vietnam visa by visiting an embassy office. They visit the office, stand in queue for a period of time, submit the documents that includes their passport, pay the fee and receive their visa after some days.
Several people feel very hesitant when it comes to visa applications. They instantly think about waiting for hours in queues, the delayed processing of application, and traveling to the embassy office multiple times to get things done.
As tourism continues to increase, the Vietnamese government has introduced easier and sometimes cheaper ways to visit Vietnam. If you are a Denmark citizen, you’ve given a visa exemption for a stay of first 15 days in Vietnam.
There is no visa requirement for Finland passport holders if their stay is for 15 days or less. If you are staying for more than 15 days, you must apply for a cheap Vietnam visa for Finland citizens.
Vietnam is indeed one of the most desired destinations of travel enthusiasts, as the country’s warm culture and attractive tourist spots has been appealing to all. Whatever be the reason to visit this country, some people often question as to how they can easily obtain a visa.
With the development in technology and increased adoption of internet, applying for Vietnam visa has become more easier and cost-friendly than ever. Thanks to the online program called Visa on Arrival, it has become easier for people from all across the world to apply for the cheapest Vietnam visa online effortlessly.
For years, travellers are under the impression that visas usually cost a fortune. Well, the costs associated with Vietnam visa application can vary depending on the type of your application process.