March 5, 2019
Steps to get Vietnam Visa Cheap
Follow these 4 Simple Steps to get Vietnam Visa Cheap for Russian Citizens
Are you a Russian citizen looking for information on how to apply for Vietnam visa? Well, this article will help you with that. Before getting to know about the simple steps involved in Vietnam visa application, you will be pleased to know about the visa exemption policy put forth by the Vietnamese government for Russian passport holders.
Visa Exemption Policy for Russian Citizens:
- If you are looking to stay in Vietnam for LESS THAN 15 DAYS, you do NOT need to apply for Vietnam visa.
- You do NOT need to apply for Vietnam visa, if you haven’t visited Vietnam for at least 30 days from your last visit.
- If you are planning to stay in Vietnam for MORE THAN 15 DAYS, you MUST apply for Vietnam visa.
- If you are revisiting Vietnam in less than 15 days, you should apply for visa.
Now that you are clear about the exemption policies and associated rules, let’s go ahead and know the 4 simple steps towards getting your Vietnam Visa.
Visa can be applied online through a convenient program called Visa on Arrival. Experienced visa agents, such as Vietnam Visa Cheap, offers you the best and the most reasonable visa application experience you are looking for:
4 Easy Steps to Visa Application:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Get to the application section to start applying
- Fill the form with details including nationality, visa type, purpose of visit, entry and exit dates, and more.
- You will be charged service fees that will be required to process the application. Pay the fee online via credit card or PayPal.
- Your application will be submitted, after successful payment.
Get Visa Approval:
- Should everything work as intended, your visa application will be processed at the immigration of Vietnam and will be approved by the government in a few days.
- You will receive a visa approval letter stating the approval, which will be emailed to you.
- Print and download this letter and take it with you when you leave for Vietnam.
Pick Up Your Visa:
- When you reach the destination airport at Vietnam, go to the landing desk.
- Present your visa approval letter. After verification, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped.
- Pay the stamping fee, which is the official fee charged by the government and receive your visa.
After picking up your visa from the landing desk, you shall present it at the check-in point, and enter Vietnam.
These are the 4 simple steps required to apply and get your Vietnam visa.
With Visa on Arrival, you can apply anytime, anywhere. The processing time is also relatively fast, and when approved, you are guaranteed of obtaining your visa when you arrive at Vietnam. All you have to do is to pay for the Vietnam visa total cost that includes the service fee and stamping fee, and nothing else.
Vietnam Visa Cheap also has the most reasonable service fees to help you get Vietnam visa Cheapest. Even better, you are guaranteed of receiving a full refund if your application was not approved by the government, or you are not happy with the service.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
For years, people usually adopt the way of applying for Vietnam visa by visiting an embassy office. They visit the office, stand in queue for a period of time, submit the documents that includes their passport, pay the fee and receive their visa after some days.
Several people feel very hesitant when it comes to visa applications. They instantly think about waiting for hours in queues, the delayed processing of application, and traveling to the embassy office multiple times to get things done.
Vietnam is indeed one of the most desired destinations of travel enthusiasts, as the country’s warm culture and attractive tourist spots has been appealing to all. Whatever be the reason to visit this country, some people often question as to how they can easily obtain a visa.
If you are a Russian citizen willing to visit Vietnam, chances are you are reading this to know how to get a Vietnam Visa. You might have already heard that you should deal with embassy officials to apply and get your visa stamped.
With the development in technology and increased adoption of internet, applying for Vietnam visa has become more easier and cost-friendly than ever. Thanks to the online program called Visa on Arrival, it has become easier for people from all across the world to apply for the cheapest Vietnam visa online effortlessly.
If you are a Danish citizen residing in Denmark, you do not require a Vietnam visa for a stay of 15 days. If you are willing to extend the stay for more than 15 days, you need a Vietnam visa.
For years, travellers are under the impression that visas usually cost a fortune. Well, the costs associated with Vietnam visa application can vary depending on the type of your application process.
Vietnam has evolved to become one of the attractive tourist destinations that people like to explore. If you are one of them from Belgium and would like to know if you need a visa to visit Vietnam, the answer is yes, you must apply for Vietnam visa.
Whether you are living in Finland or currently traveling in one other country outside Finland, you must need a Vietnam visa for your stay in Vietnam. If you are opting for a 15 days stay, you are eligible for visa-free stay.