March 7, 2019
All About Vietnam Visa Cheap
Can a German citizen get a Vietnam visa cheap on arrival in Vietnam?
Did you know from Jan, 2019 German citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 188 countries and territories, ranking the German passport 3rd in terms of travel freedom. Now, the visitors from Germany can travel to Vietnam for tourism or business for stays of 15 days or less without obtaining a visa. In order to get eligible for the stay, they must meet the following requirements:
- To get eligible for visa-free stay, you must have a valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages to get your visa stamped to the passport.
- The proof of the travel for the stay no longer than 15 days.
You can apply for cheap Vietnam visa for German citizens by any of the following two methods:
- Vietnam visa at local embassy
- Vietnam visa on arrival
If you are living in Germany, you can contact the Vietnam embassy in Germany to apply for the Vietnam visa. The address of the Vietnamese embassy in Germany is given below:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
- Address : Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin – Treptow, Germany
- General line: +49-30-53630108
- Visa: +49-30-53630102
- Fax: +49-30-53630200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : https://vnembassy-berlin.mofa.gov.vn
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- The Embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Germany.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is one of the easiest ways to apply for Vietnam for a stay of 30 days or more for both business and tourist purpose. The Vietnam visa total cost for German citizens varies according to the type of the visa they are applying for. With Vietnam visa on arrival, you can apply for Vietnam visa in just a few simple steps and will receive the visa approval letter through mail within three to five working days. To pick up the visa upon arrival at the destination airport, you must print out the documents and pay a stamping fee.
Steps to Get Visa on Arrival to Vietnam for German Citizens
- Fill out the online application form for visa on arrival and pay online.
- Get the visa approval letter through e-mail and make a copy of it or download it to get your visa on arrival at the destination airport.
- At the landing visa desk, submit your visa approval letter, pay the Vietnam visa stamp fee.
- Once you’ve paid the stamp fee, get your visa stamped on the passport.
- For entering Vietnam, show your visa at the destination check-point and enjoy your trip.
When you are applying with us, we offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government. We also offer 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for German citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process. For, rush or urgent visa applications or business visa applications, we will not provide any money back guarantee. So, if you are willing to cancel any application procedure with us, please contact us to avoid any unnecessary charges.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Sweden has maintained a great diplomatic relation with Vietnam for over years and today this relationship is only continuing to grow stronger and stronger with each day. Before travelling, the travellers to Vietnam from Sweden must obtain a visa for all purposes including tourism, business, study, visiting relatives.
For those German citizens, who would like to avoid the perhaps lengthening visa procedures with their local Vietnam’s Embassies, the service of Vietnam Visa on arrival is available for help. It is legitimated and supported by the Vietnamese Immigration Department.
A Vietnam tourist visa for business or tourist purpose is not required for Italian citizens, if they are opting for a stay of only fifteen days in Vietnam. But, if you want to extend your visa for more than 15 days, you must apply for a Vietnam visa before entering Vietnam.
The Vietnamese government has eased their rules and welcomes every traveller to visit the country, and experience for themselves the beauty and warmth of the nation. For this purpose, the government has been offering visa exemptions for a handful of nations, Russia included.
In the past, people often considered getting cheap Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy located in Denmark. Today, things are different and applying for ‘Visa on Arrival’ has become a major trend.
The citizens of Finland are free for 15 days of Vietnam Visa. If you plan to stay in Vietnam less than 15 days, you do not need to apply Vietnam Visa.
For Finland citizens who are travelling to Vietnam for tourism or business don’t need a Vietnam visa for the first fifteen days of the stay. A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required.
When dealing with visa application, travellers think about the hurdle of spending time in long queues, submitting multiple documents and travelling several times to the embassy office to complete the application. A visa application process will not have to be cumbersome.