September 30, 2019
How do I Apply for a Business Visa to Vietnam from Russia?
Photo by Александр Тимофеев on Unsplash
Russian citizens who need to visit Vietnam for work purposes or business reasons should apply for Vietnam visa. You could apply for one either through the embassy or proceed online and apply with the help of a reliable visa agency. Here’s what you need to know:
Applying through Embassy:
This is the traditional method of visa application and the steps involved are as follows:
- Visit one of the nearest embassies of Vietnam in your country to meet the officials and begin the application process.
- Complete the application form, and provide it to the staff, along with your original passport that has at least 6 months validity from the planned date of entry. A passport sized photo should also be given along with the application.
- Pay the applicable visa fees. This fee will depend on the embassy office you visit, as well as the type of visa you are applying for.
- To get your visa delivered by post, provide a prepaid self-addressed return envelope. Your visa application will take some days to process, after which the business visa will be delivered to you.
Visa application through embassy is not always a recommended option because of the hassles involved in traveling to the office, waiting in the long queue, and relatively higher fees associated with the application process.
Visa on Arrival is a hassle-free online visa application method that lets you apply for your business visa right from home. The process is faster and lets you get the cheapest Vietnam visa as well. Here’s how to apply online:
To apply for your business visa, make sure you are dealing with a reliable visa agent such as VietnamImmigration.com.
- Go to application page and choose business visa and the number of entries you require.
- Once the form is filled, pay the Vietnam visa fee charged by the agency. Your application will now be submitted.
- The agent will work towards the approval of your visa application, after which an approval letter will be sent to you via email.
- Print this letter and show it at the landing desk when you arrive at the Vietnam airport.
- You will receive your business visa stamped. Pay the stamping fee at this time.
- Show your business visa at check-in, and enter Vietnam.
Visa on Arrival – Fees for Business Visa:
As mentioned in the procedure above, there are two fees included in the Vietnam visa total cost. They are:
Service fee, which is the fee charged by the visa agency for processing the application and sending the approval letter:
- 1 month single entry business visa – $75
- 1 month multiple entries business visa – $80
- 3 months single entry business visa – $85
- 3 months multiple entries business visa – $90
Stamping fee, which is the government fee that has to be paid when you are getting the visa stamped as you arrive at the Vietnam airport. Single entry business visas have a stamping fee of $25, and multiple entries business visas have a stamping fee of $50.
Apply for your visa through VietnamImmigration.com and enjoy full refund guarantee. If your visa application is not approved by the government or if you are not satisfied with the service quality of the agency, you will receive your money back. Apply today!
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
The Vietnam visa fee depends on the type of visa you are applying for. A 3 month cheap Vietnam visa is associated with business visa.
If you are intending to do business in Vietnam, part of your planning process should include securing a business visa. While you are in Russia, you can start the process as long as you have the requirements.
Are you in Russia and thinking of visiting Vietnam? Vietnam is a beautiful place with a lot of interesting sights to see and things to do. Visiting the country from Russia simply takes good planning.
Russian citizens willing to visit the country have to mandatorily apply for a visa in order to enter the country. Applying for visa shall be done based on two different methods.
You cannot get a cheap Vietnam visa through an online service. However, you can get an approval letter for Vietnam visa.
Vietnam is a beautiful country to visit. Are you thinking of visiting on holiday or business? Whatever the reason, getting a visa is cheap and easy.
The Vietnamese government has been taking efforts in making Vietnam a prominent tourist destination and has, thus far been successful in it. The country’s beautiful tourist destinations have been attracting tourists from all across the world.