September 29, 2019
What are the Vietnam Tourist Visa Fees for Russians?
Photo by Danila Hamsterman on Unsplash1
Russian citizens willing to visit the country have to mandatorily apply for a visa in order to enter the country. Applying for visa shall be done based on two different methods. Depending on the type of application method you go with, as well as the type of visa you are applying for, the fees will vary.
Applying for your visa through the embassy will be expensive overall because of the traveling costs involved for visiting the office, the hidden costs applicable, and the hassles of waiting required for the application process to complete. To get Vietnam visa cheap
, applying through the online program called ‘Visa on Arrival is recommended.
Visa on Arrival – Visa Fees:
The overall Vietnam visa cost through Visa on Arrival involves two fees:
Service fees: Service fee is the fee that has to be paid to the visa agency with which you are applying for the visa. This payment is required for the professionals to process your application and obtain the approval from the Vietnam Immigration department. This has to be paid online during the application. The service fee for Russian citizens is as follows:
- 1 month single entry tourist visa – $6
- 1 month multiple entries tourist visa – $8
- 3 months single entry tourist visa – $15
- 3 months multiple entries tourist visa – $20
- 1 month single entry business visa- $75
- 1 month multiple entries business visa – $80
- 3 months single entry business visa – $85
- 3 months multiple entries business visa – $90
Stamping fees: Stamping fee is the fee levied by the Vietnamese government after approving the application. This fee has to be paid when you are receiving the stamped visa at the destination airport.
- All single-entry tourist and business visas have a stamping fee of $25
- All multiple entries tourist and business visas have a stamping fee of $50
Application Process for Visa on Arrival:
Now that you know the Vietnam visa fee, follow the steps for application:
- Visit the website of recognised visa agency VisaImmigration.com
- Go to the Visa on Arrival application page
- Fill out the application form with details such as your name, purpose of visit, type of visa required
- Check the fees and make the payment of the service fee displayed
- After payment, your visa application will be approved and the approval letter will be sent to you via email in a few days
- Print the approval letter and show it at the landing desk when you reach the Vietnam international airport
- Pay the stamping fee and get your visa stamped
- Show your visa at the check-in point and enter Vietnam
Enjoy 100% Refund Guarantee:
When you apply for the Cheapest Vietnam visa through Visa on Arrival on VietnamImmigration.com, you will be benefitted with a full refund policy. If you are not happy with the service offered by the visa agency, or if your visa application was not approved by the Vietnam government, you will receive 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
To save your time and costs, applying for visa with Visa on Arrival is the right method to do so. For any questions, contact the professionals and begin your visa application today.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
You cannot get a cheap Vietnam visa through an online service. However, you can get an approval letter for Vietnam visa.
Vietnam is a beautiful country to visit. Are you thinking of visiting on holiday or business? Whatever the reason, getting a visa is cheap and easy.
The Vietnamese government has been taking efforts in making Vietnam a prominent tourist destination and has, thus far been successful in it. The country’s beautiful tourist destinations have been attracting tourists from all across the world.
Understandably, people would wish to get a visa online as opposed to having to go down to an embassy. The visa process for some countries can be very tiresome and time-consuming.
Once you step into the land of Vietnam, you will soon realize that 30 days is not enough to enjoy the scenic beauty, traditional foods, culture, the religious monuments, and trekking. You will obviously want to extend your visa, and here is how you can do it.
Vietnam visa approval letter is an official document issued by the Vietnam embassy to passport holders. It is the proof that the letter is issued by the immigration department to get the visa for Vietnam upon arrival at the airport.
Vietnam has been gaining ground in the tourism industry for its exotic destinations, delicious cuisine and great culture. Those wishing to travel to the country would certainly have questions with regards to visa applications.
Yes, but be aware that, your visa is valid from the date of the arrival to the exit date in the approval letter. So, you can enter Vietnam within this period not later than the exit date given on the approval letter.