August 11, 2019
How Long can Stay in Vietnam
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
How Long Can You Stay In Vietnam With A Spain Passport?
Vietnam is one of the best places in the world to visit for both tourist and business purpose. As a boon, the Vietnam government permitted Spain passport holders to visit and stay in Vietnam for 15 days without a visa. But, if you want to visit and stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days, you have to apply for a visa. To make your visa applying process easy, Vietnam Immigration Department introduced “visa on arrival” the online process to apply for a visa.
How Long Can You Stay In Vietnam By Applying Via Visa On Arrival Option?
If you apply for your visa via visa on arrival option, you can visit and stay in Vietnam from one month to three months. Depending on the visa type you choose, the length of stay in Vietnam will gets differ.
- If you choose 1-month single entry visa type, you can visit and stay in Vietnam for one month as a single entry.
- If you choose 1-month multiple entries visa type, you and your family or friends can visit and stay in Vietnam for one month.
- If you choose three months single entry visa type, you can visit and stay in Vietnam for three months as a single entry.
- If you choose three months multiple entries visa type, you and your family or friends can visit and stay in Vietnam for three months.
These are applicable to both business and tourist purpose Vietnam visit.
Advantages of Applying for Your Visa at Visa on Arrival Option
- You will apply in a 100% risk-free website, and so your visa applying process is 100% risk-free.
- The 100% money-back guarantees if customers are not satisfied with their service.
- The 100% money-back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.
- They will charge only for a successful application. In case if not, they will refund your 100% Vietnam visa fee for Spain citizen.
- Like traditional visa applying way (local embassy) you don t want to wait in a long queue to apply for your visa.
- You don’t have to submit your original documents.
- No need to apply for leave at your working station, and visit the embassy often.
- Hassel fee and stress-free procedure. You can also save your money from visiting the embassy.
Required Details Needed To Apply For Your Vietnam Visa
- Recently taken photos of yours (softcopy)
- Passport number
- Passport nationality
- Purpose of visit
- Visa type
- Port of entry
- Entry date
- Exit date
- Full name as it is in the passport
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- And more personal details about you
What Are the other Option TO Apply For Visa?
- Applying At Local Embassy: As you know, here you have to spend your lot of time and money for the visa applying process. Yes, here you can apply visa for more than 90 days, but the hassle works associated with it will sometime cancelling the trip.
- E-visa: This is also one of a convenient way to apply for a visa. But with this option, you can apply for a visa only for 30 days and as a single entry.
So, understood why people often choose, “Visa on Arrival” option to applying for their visa? Visit https://vietnamvisa.cheap/ to start applying for your cheap Vietnam visa for Spain citizen.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
In the past, people often considered getting cheap Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy located in Finland. Today, things are different and applying for ‘Visa on Arrival’ has become a major trend.
As tourism continues to increase, the Vietnamese government has introduced easier and sometimes cheaper ways to visit Vietnam. One of the most effective ways to get visa to Vietnam is applying for Visa on Arrival.
As a tourist country, Vietnam offers visa exemption for certain countries, and Germany is one among them. With visa exemption, the citizens of Germany can enter Vietnam without a visa.
Danish passport holders need a valid visa to enter Vietnam, if they have planned to stay more than 15days in Vietnam. The longevity of your stay in Vietnam will depend on the type of visa you choose.
As a tourist country, Vietnam offers visa exemption for certain countries, and Russia is one among them. With visa exemption, the citizens of Russia can enter Vietnam without a visa.
There is no visa exemption for Malta citizens, like some other countries do. Also, there is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Malta.