August 12, 2019
Vietnam Visa Cost
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
How Do I Pay for Vietnam Visa from Netherland?
Netherland is not under visa exemption list and they must apply for a cheap Vietnam visa for Dutch citizen before planning their travel to Vietnam. The requirements for applying the cheapest Vietnam visa for Dutch Citizens are,
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of travel
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages to get your visa stamped on it.
For those applying for a tourist visa online, here’s the fee:
- $6 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 1 month single entry
- $8 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 1 month multiple entries
- $15 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 3 months single entry
- $20 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 3 months multiple entries
For those applying for a business visa online, the fees are as follows:
- $75 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 1 month single entry
- $80 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 1 month multiple entries
- $85 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 3 months single entry
- $90 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 3 months multiple entries
If you are applying for Vietnam visa through embassy, you can pay the fee directly at the embassy. But, if you are applying for Vietnam visa on arrival, the service fee for Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens must be applied via online through PayPal or other modes. The stamping fee must be paid at the destination airport upon your arrival. The stamping fee varies depending on your visa type and is $25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entries.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival
One of the easiest ways to get the cheapest Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens is applying for Visa on Arrival. Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival doesn’t require you to wait in long queue or carry all the necessary documents to the embassy. Instead, it requires a compute with fast internet connection.
Vietnam visa on arrival is permitted in the following airports,
- Da Nang International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Can Tho International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
If you are looking to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens, we offer a 100% risk-free service. We offer 100% refund if customers are not satisfied with our service. We also offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government. The money will be credited back to your credit or debit account within 7 business days and within one or two working days for PayPal accounts.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Belgium passport holders who are planning to visit Vietnam must apply for Vietnam visa as they are not in the visa exemption list. They can apply for Vietnam visa in three distinctive ways; one is applying thorough embassy, second one is Vietnam visa on arrival and the third one is applying for Vietnam e-visa.
As the popular holiday destination, Vietnam attracts more number of Belgians to enjoy its scenic beauty. Since Belgium is not under the Vietnam visa exemption list, the Belgians have to obtain a visa to enter Vietnam either through an embassy or by applying for a visa on arrival.
Many people visit Vietnam for both tourist and business purpose. If you are a German citizen thinking of visiting Vietnam either for tourism or for business purpose, you don’t need a visa for a maximum of 15 days.
If you are a Russian citizen and planning to go to Vietnam, you can apply for Vietnam visa through the embassy or apply online for Vietnam visa on arrival. Applying through embassy takes more time, and you may need to spend your precious time spending in a long queue.
Without a visa, as a Switzerland Passport holder, you can visit and stay in Vietnam’s Phu Quoc island for 30 days. And if you are an APEC business travel cardholder, you can visit and stay in Vietnam for 90 days.
Italy citizen can visit and stay in Vietnam for 15 days without a visa and can stay more than 86 days in Vietnam by applying for a visa. So, how do I pay for Vietnam visa from Italy? This is depending on the visa applying method you choose.
If you are a UK citizen, you do not require a Vietnam visa for a stay of 15 days. If you are willing to extend the stay for more than 15 days, you need a Vietnam visa.