May 3, 2019
How To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
How Do I get a cheap visa for Vietnam from Monaco?
Now, for Monaco citizens, applying visa is an easy and stress free job. Yes, since the immigration department introduced the “Visa on Arrival” the complete online process, the Monaco citizen are allowed to apply for your visa within a short period of time and without stress.
Why No To Embassy?
Embassy is the place where people apply for their visa. There you have to physically present with your original documents to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Monaco Citizens. In addition, you have to stand in a long queue. In fact it is a lengthy process, which even extends the days to apply for your visa.
Also, there is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Monaco. If the Monaco citizens want to apply for their visa through embassy, they have to visit the nearest country embassy with their original documents including your passport. In case, if you miss any of the required document at your home town, you have to go back to your home town to pick the document and start the visa applying process again.
By this way, you will lose your precious time on waiting in long queue and flying back and forth to get a single visa approval. Also in a hurry, you may loser your original documents.
Why Vietnam Visa On Arrival Is The Convenient Process for Vietnam Visa Cheap?
Vietnam visa on arrival is one of the easy and stress free method to apply for your visa. Also, you can get the Vietnam visa without spend a lot of time and money since the complete process is via online. For Monaco citizen, it is the cheapest method to get apply for their Vietnam visa. Vietnam visa on arrival option comes with different types of visa for both tourist and business. They are,
- 1 month single entry
- 1 month multiple entries
- 3 months single entry
- 3 months multiple entries
How Travel Agency Will Help You?
- They send you the visa approved visa within three working days.
- Give your approved visa at your destination Vietnam airport.
- They charge you only for successful application.
- They provide 100% risk free website for applying your visa
- They offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers not satisfied with their service
- They offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.
Visa Exemption for Monaco Citizen
- Travelers to Phu Quoc island with an air return ticket and who stay on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having a Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
As a Monaco citizen, if you are looking to stay at Phu Quoc island more than 30 days, or need to visit other place in Vietnam, contact us, and start apply for your cheap Vietnam visa for Monaco Citizens in the 100% risk free website. If in doubt, please call us at any time.