September 26, 2019
Can we Enter Vietnam Earlier than the Granted Date in Approval Letter?
Photo by 贝莉儿 NG on Unsplash
No! While you can enter Vietnam later date of arrival granted in your visa or approval letter, it is not possible to enter before the date of approval. Russian citizens need a visa to enter Vietnam. If you want to earlier, re-apply visa with the traveling agency to get a new visa. However, the policy to get a cheap Vietnam visa
is easier due to the introduction of Visa on Arrival for Vietnam. Yes, Visa on Arrival is cheaper and hassle-free.
All you need is an approval letter and this you will have to buy either online or traveling agency. Be aware that with approval letter, you can board a plane to Vietnam but can’t enter Vietnam. When arriving at the airport, you need to get your visa stamped by the immigration officer with the approval letter. Visa on Arrival is applicable for travelers who travel by air and eligible only if you travel through any of the following international airports in Vietnam.
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi
- PhuBai International Airport
- Cat Bi International Airport in HaiPhong
- Can Tho International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport in KhanhHoa
- Da Nang International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
How to apply for Visa on Arrival?
The entire process is simple as it involves only three steps – Apply online, pay and get the approval letter, show the letter to get your visa stamped and get the visa.
Here is what you need to do:-
Fill out the application form online
- Pay the visa servicing fee $25 online with your debit or credit card
- Within to 4 hours to 2 business days, you will receive the cheapest Vietnam visa approval letter
- Print the approval letter
- Bring the approval letter along with your two passport size photograph, passport, the government stamping fee, and other documents with you on your trip to Vietnam
- When you arrive, submit all the documents including stamping fee to the immigration officer to get your visa stamped
- Visa on arrival is applicable for air travelers only. If you are travelling by land or cruise, you need to get a visa from the embassy. You can download the application form, complete and submit it along with photos, passport, and visa fee in the embassy through post or in person. It may take a week to process your application and get the visa.
- Your passport should be valid for six months from the date of arrival
- If you are travelling with your children, the same Vietnam visa fee is applicable.
- The stamping fee is payable by cash and no cards are accepted
- There is no official website for visa on arrival service. You need to get the approval letter through a travel agency
Vietnam Visa Cheap is a reliable travel agency that provides 100% money guarantee if the visa is rejected by the government or if you don’t like our service. We can help get your approval letter within 4 working hours to 2 business days.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
As the number of tourist increases day by day, Vietnam has given visa exemption for many countries including Russia. So the Russian citizens who are visiting Vietnam can enter Vietnam without a visa for 15 days.
Citizens of Russia who are visiting Vietnam need a valid Vietnam visa if need a stay beyond 15 days. As Russia is in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you can stay in Vietnam without a visa for a maximum of 15 days.
Yes, you can. For getting the Vietnam visa at the airport, you need to apply for visa on arrival.
As a Russian citizen, you can visit Vietnam without a visa for a maximum of 15 days. All you need to do is to get a proper approval letter to enter the country.
Montenegro citizens can apply for Vietnam visa in two ways, one by applying via Vietnam embassy and the other is by applying for ‘Visa on Arrival.’ If you are a Montenegro citizen and need a Vietnam tourist or business visa, you need to go to the nearest Vietnam embassy to apply for the Vietnam visa.