March 28, 2019
Steps to get Vietnam Visa Cheap
4 Simple steps to get Cheap Vietnam visa for Andorran citizens
If you are a visitor from Andorra, you must require a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam irrespective of the purpose of your stay in Vietnam. There is no visa exemption for Andorran citizens who are willing to travel to Vietnam. But there are two cases when you can travel to visit Vietnam without visa.
- If you are an Andorran citizen holding an APEC business travel card, you are exempted from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Also, travelers to Phu Quoc Island with an air return ticket and who stay on the island for 30 days or less is exempted from having a Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
There are three different methods to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Andorran citizens. Among the three options, Vietnam visa on arrival is considered to be the most effective Vietnam visa application method. Why? Here are the reasons:
- There is no Vietnamese embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Andorra.
- The Andorran citizens must visit the Vietnamese embassy of France to apply for Vietnam visa.
- Vietnam visa on arrival follows a simple online procedure and you don’t have to be physically represented.
- The process will be completed within two days.
- The Vietnam visa total cost for Andorran citizens is very less compared to other methods.
4 Steps to Apply for Vietnam Visa Cheap
Choose a reliable travel agency and visit their website where you can apply for Vietnam visa. Fill out the online application with all the required information including,
- Full name as in the passport
- Date of birth
- Date of travel
- Destination airport
- Purpose of travel (business/tourism)
Once you fill the application form, make the service payment online. Depending on the type of visa you have applied, the service fee will vary.
Service fee for tourist purpose
- The service fee for single month single entry is 6USD.
- The service fee for single month multiple entries is 8USD.
- The service fee for three months single entry is 15USD.
- The service fee for three months multiple entries is 20USD
Service fee for business purpose
- The service fee for single month single entry is 75 USD.
- The service fee for single month multiple entries is 80 USD.
- The service fee for three months single entry for business visa is 85 USD.
- The service fee for three months multiple entries is 90 USD.
Once you pay the service fee, submit the form. After submission, the visa approval letter will be e-mailed to you within two days. Download the visa application and visa approval letter.
Upon your arrival at the destination airport, present your passport, visa approval letter, and other required documents at the entry point of the international airport in Vietnam. The five applicable airports for visa on arrival are,
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Pay the stamping fee for Vietnam Visa in cash and get your visa stamped to your passport.
Why Apply with Us? | Vietnam Visa Cheap
- We do all the work to make your visa on arrival process as easy as possible.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if customers not satisfied with our service.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government.
- We offer 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for Andorran citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
The Andorran citizens holding passport must require a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam for both tourist and travel purpose. If you are an Andorran citizen holding an APEC business travel card, you are exempted from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
Even though there are three different options to apply Vietnam visa for Albanian citizens, the most effective and cheap Vietnam visa application process is applying visa on arrival. It is considered to be one of the most convenient methods to apply for Vietnam visa and there is no long waiting period.
Expect APEC business travel card holders and Phu Quoc island travelers, all other Bulgaria citizens should have a visa to travel Vietnam. “So, what is the best way to get Vietnam Visa for Bulgaria people?” this might be your question now.
The only convenient method to apply cheap Vietnam visa for Andorran citizens is to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. The reason is that there is no Vietnamese embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Andorra.
Vietnam is a common destination for travelers thanks to its beauty and attractiveness. But, as a Liechtenstein citizen, it is essential to have a proper visa to experience Vietnam’s beauty.
The Vietnamese government has been motivating tourists to visit the country and explore what it has got to offer. The government has also eased the rules, exempting visa requirements for some countries.
Yes, the APEC Bulgaria citizens who are the business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for 90 days. Also, the Bulgaria citizen who need to go to Phu Quoc island with an air return ticket and who stay on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having a Vietnam visa.