December 19, 2019
What is the Best Thing to Buy in Vietnam?
Vietnam has been a popular tourist destination for several years. It’s beautiful natural landscapes, tasteful cuisines, and diverse culture has been attracting tourists from across the world. Here are some few cool things that you could purchase in Vietnam:
- Conical hats – Great for enjoying outdoor activities
- Silk – To create the most attractive costumes
- Ao Dai – An elegant dress and the national costume of Vietnam
- Handmade pottery – Affordable and handcrafted ceramic products such as bowl, dish, vase and more.
- Lacquerware – Photography albums, bowls, dishes, jewellery boxes, and more designed with unique styles and distinctive quality.
- Lanterns – These are one of a kind, and they come with appealing designs and great durability.
- Bamboo products – Bamboo cutlery, plates, and more that are not just reusable, but good for the environment too.
For those interested in any of the aforementioned items, visiting Vietnam will definitely be worth it. If you are a citizen of Bangladesh, you will need to apply for a tourist visa to enter Vietnam. Applying for Vietnam visa can be done in two different ways:
- Apply for visa at the Vietnamese embassy
- Apply for a visa online through the Visa on Arrival program
Apply for Visa at Embassy:
To apply for Vietnam visa, you have to visit the embassy of Vietnam in your country. You should fill out a prescribed application form and pay the necessary fees for successfully obtaining your visa. However, applying for visa through embassy can be time consuming and relatively expensive. This is why applying for Vietnam visa online is suggested.
Apply Online through Visa on Arrival:
Visa on Arrival is a visa application program that allows travellers to apply for cheap Vietnam visa online anytime, anywhere. It is fast, convenient, and less expensive than applying at embassy. Here is the procedure to apply for your Vietnam visa online:
- Visit the website of qualified Vietnam visa agents such as Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Go to the application web page and fill out the form with required details
- Make the payment online, after which your application will be submitted for processing
- The visa agent will forward your application to the Vietnamese immigration department. Once the application is approved, you will receive an approval letter in your email.
- Make sure to print the approval letter and take it with you while leaving for Vietnam
- When you arrive at the destination airport in Vietnam, show the approval letter at the landing visa desk to get your visa stamped. You should pay the stamping fee at this time.
- Present your stamped visa at the check-in point to enter Vietnam.
From the aforementioned procedure, it is evident that the Vietnam visa total cost involves both the service fee and stamping fee for Vietnam visa. For citizens of Bangladesh, it will cost 180 USD to apply for one month single entry tourist visa. Stamping fee of 25 USD should be paid at the landing visa desk when you arrive in Vietnam.
Always ensure that you are dealing with a reputable and experienced Vietnam visa agents when applying for your Vietnam visa online. This will ensure that your entire application process is smooth, safe, and hassle free. Experienced visa agent, Vietnam Visa Cheap offers 100% refund guarantee for applications that have been turned down by the government, as well as for customers who are not satisfied with the visa service.