December 22, 2019
Vietnam E-Visa for Bangladesh – What You Need to Know
The government of Vietnam has adopted certain measures to make the visa application process more convenient and user-friendly. The concept of e visa or electronic visa was introduced to help travellers get cheap Vietnam visa processed at the fastest time possible. Citizens of Bangladesh can apply for the Vietnam visa online and receive it electronically. The process is completely done digitally, so you don’t have to visit embassies for visa application.
What is eVisa?
eVisa, expanded as electronic visa, is a single-entry visa that is valid for a maximum of 30 days. A single-entry visa allows the applicant to enter Vietnam once, within the validity period. If the traveller exits the country, the visa will be invalid and cannot be used again, even if it’s ahead of the expiry date. This means that the applicant wishing to re-enter the country will have to apply for a fresh e-visa.
Requirements to Apply for eVisa:
These are the required documents to apply for an eVisa:
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry to Vietnam
- Scanned page of passport containing biological information
- Credit or debit card for paying the application fee
- A valid email address to receive the visa
- Entry and exit dates
- Port of entry and exit
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for eVisa:
The procedure to apply for eVisa is far simpler and less time consuming. You don’t have to visit the embassy for the same.
- First, visit the website of a reliable visa agency such as Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Fill out the application form carefully with every single detail mentioned accurately
- Once the application is submitted for eVisa, you need to pay the service fee online
- Upon successful payment, your application will be submitted for approval. The entire process will take up to 3 working days and you will receive your eVisa on your email.
- The eVisa document has to be printed, and when you reach the destination, both your e Visa and passport have to be shown at the port of entry to enter Vietnam. You can now enjoy your trip at Vietnam with no hassles.
Important Points to Remember:
- The 30 days validity period will commence from the date of entry mentioned in your application.
- If you need to renew your visa, you can possibly apply for a new one when sponsored by an authority or an individual in Vietnam.
- Applicants will have to carry a copy of their eVisa with them throughout their stay in Vietnam.
- After arriving in Vietnam, the applicant’s passport should have at least one month validity and at least two blank pages.
- Minors below the age of 14 should have their names included in their parents eVisa application.
eVisa is a convenient option for those wishing to make short visits to Vietnam. If you wish to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, you can apply for a visa through the Visa on Arrival program. This allows you to choose the type of visa depending on your requirements.
For any queries or information about eVisa Vietnam price, get in touch with the experts at Vietnam Visa Cheap today.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Vietnamese visa is a travel document offered by endowed Vietnamese authorities, permitting people to visit and enter Vietnam. The Vietnam e-visa is one of the types of visas issued to different nationals by the Vietnamese Immigration Department through the electronic system.
Dutch citizens with a valid passport for at least 6 months or more beyond the date of arrival can apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens. They can apply for Vietnam visa through three different methods.
A Vietnam visa is required for the citizens of Lithuania to enter Vietnam if you are travelling for business or tourist purposes. For Lithuania citizens, there are three different methods available for applying visa to Vietnam.
Austrian visitors to Vietnam must have a Vietnam visa to enter into Vietnam. They can apply for Vietnam visa in three different methods.