April 2, 2019
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Way To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
This is the Best Way to Get Cheap Vietnam Visa for Irish Citizens
For those planning to visit Vietnam, applying for a visa would be stressful. This is because the first thing that comes to their minds is the tedious process of visiting embassies and the inability to determine the overall expenses incurred for the application. However, you can keep all your worries at bay. With the online application program called Visa on Arrival, getting a cheap Vietnam visa is easier than ever.
Visa on Arrival:
Visa on Arrival lets applicants to apply for their preferred type of visa wherever they are, at any time they want. No embassy visits, and no queuing. You only need an internet-connected device. Reliable visa agents such as Vietnam Visa Cheap offers you the service at the most reasonable prices, thus making it easy for anyone to get Vietnam Visa Cheapest online. They also have great experience in handling several visa applications for travellers.
The application process is entirely done online, and when approved, you only need to pick up your visa when you arrive at the destination airport in Vietnam.
How to Apply?
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap and fill out the online application form.
- Pay the service fee online with your credit card or PayPal.
- Your application will be approved by the immigration of Vietnam in a few days, after which you will receive your visa approval letter on your email.
- Print the visa approval letter. This is important to get your visa at the destination airport.
- When you arrive at the destination airport, go to the landing visa desk and show the visa approval letter.
- Now pay the stamping fee and get your visa stamped.
- Go to the check-in point and show your visa to enter Vietnam.
What are the Fees?
Following are the service fees for tourist visa applicants:
- 1 month single entry – $6 service fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $8 service fee
- 3 months single entry – $15 service fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $20 service fee
Following are the service fee for business visa applicants:
- 1 month single entry – $75 service fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $80 service fee
- 3 months single entry – $85 service fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $90 service fee
Stamping fee for all single-entry visas will be $25
Stamping fee for all multiple-entries visas will be $50
Service fee is paid during your online application and this is meant to forward and approve your application, as well as to deliver the visa approval letter to your email. Stamping fee is the official fee charged by the government of Vietnam and is paid when you are getting your visa from the destination airport.
Vietnam Visa Cheap also has a generous refund policy for all their applicants. If your visa application is declined by the government, or if you are not satisfied with the service provided by the agency, you will be receiving a full refund. For more information on visa application, get in touch with the experts at Vietnam Visa Cheap today.