June 8, 2019
How safe is Vietnam for tourists?
Vietnam is attracting many tourists from all over the world:
- The politics is sustainable
- The economics is growing
- The people are friendly
- The landscape is beautiful
Vietnam is an extremely safe country to travel in:
- The police are in everywhere and protect all the tourists if there is any problem happening. There are rare reports of muggings, robberies or sexual assaults.
- Scams and hassles still exist, particularly in some big cities (like anywhere in the world)
- However, Traffic is a little bit confused. Traffic accident rates are woeful, and driving standards are pretty appalling. So, be extra careful if you’re traveling on your own in Vietnam road.