April 17, 2019
How To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
Vietnam Visa Cost
How to Get Cheap Vietnam Visa for Norway Citizens?
A few years back, people use to contact the embassy to apply for a Vietnam visa. But now you can get a cheap Vietnam visa by applying for ‘Visa on arrival’ online. You can complete the simple four step process to apply for Vietnam visa.
Applying Vietnam through Online
If you are applying for Vietnam visa online, you need to choose a reliable travelling agency and provide them your basic details, passport copy, and photos. Also,
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- Have your children’s own passport with you if you are travelling to Vietnam with them, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash.
- No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the visa fee will be varying.
Fee Details for Business Visa to Vietnam for Norway Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 75 USD and the stamping fee is 25 USD. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 80 USD and the stamping fee for the same is 50 USD. The service fee for three months single entry for business visa is 85 USD and the service fee is 25 USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 90 USD and the service fee is 50 USD.
Fee Details for Tourist Visa to Vietnam for Norway Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 6USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The stamping fee is requested on the arrival and must be paid only by cash. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 8USD and the stamping fee is 50USD. The service fee for three months single entry is 15USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 20USD and the stamping fee is 50 USD.
Visa stamping fee or government official fee is paid on arrival when picking up your visa on arrival at the airport. It is $25 for single entry (1-3 months), $50 for multiple entries (1-3 months), $95 for 6-month visa, $135 for 1-year visa.
Applying for cheap Vietnam visa for Norway citizen with us will help you get the 100% cash back guarantee if the government declines your visa or you don’t like our service. We provide 100% refund only if any error has occurred from our end during the application process.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
If you are a Norway citizen and planning to go to Vietnam, you can apply for Vietnam visa through the embassy or apply online for Vietnam visa on arrival. Applying through embassy takes more time, and you may need to spend your precious time spending in a long queue.