July 18, 2019
Vietnam Visa Cost
How Do I Pay For Vietnam Visa From New Zealand?
New Zealand passport holders require Vietnam visa to visit and stay in Vietnam. But, if you are an APEC business travel card holders, you can visit and stay at Vietnam for 90 days or lesser without a visa. Also, if you wish to visit Vietnam to travel Phu Quoc island with an air return ticket for 30 days, you can stay at the island without Vietnam visa.
Don’t have APEC business travel card? Or are you wishing to visit the other places in Vietnam than Phu Quoc island? You have three options to apply for your visa! They are, applying at local embassy, visa on arrival, and e-visa method.
How Do I Pay For Vietnam Visa?
- If you choose the local embassy for visa applying process, you have to pay the dollars at the embassy with ready cash.
- If you choose visa on arrival or e-visa method, you have to pay the dollars via online.
So, which one is a safe and secure option? This may be your question! My answer is, opting visa on arrival or e-visa method. From applying for a visa to paying the dollars, these two options are safe and secure.
Did You Know?
- They offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers not satisfied with their service.
- They offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.
- They offer a 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for New Zealand citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process.
- They will arrange a new visa for you on no charge if the error caused in your visa application process is from our side.
Vietnam Visa Fee
When it comes to Vietnam visa fee, to get the cheapest Vietnam visa for New Zealand citizens, visa on arrival is preferable than e-visa when comparing to its visa types and the cost associated with it.
E-Visa Vietnam Visa Type and Its Cost
E-visa has only two types of visa type. They are Tourist – 30 days, single entry, and Business – 30 days, single entry. Yes, here you don’t have to pay the stamp fee as you do for visa on arrival option, but the full fee of e-visa will be high that the service and stamp fee of visa on arrival option.
If you choose “Tourist – 30 days, single entry” visa type, you have to pay 40 USD, and if you choose “Business – 30 days, single entry” visa type, you have to pay 55 USD as the full e-visa Vietnam fee for New Zealand.
Visa on Arrival Visa Type and Its Cost
Here, you have to pay the Vietnam Visa Fee in two sections; one as a service fee, and other as stamp fee. This method of applying visa has four different visa types under both business and tourist. Here the service fee will differ with every visa type, and with the purpose.
For example, if you choose one-month single entry visa type, you have to pay 6 USD as a service fee under tourist purpose and have to pay 75 USD under business purpose.
So, before you apply for a visa, know the full Vietnam visa fee for New Zealand.