April 27, 2019
How To Get Vietnam Visa Cheap
How Do I Get A Cheap Visa For Vietnam From Poland?
Poland passport holders need a valid visa to enter Vietnam. You can apply for a visa via two methods; one by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Poland and the other is applying online for Visa on arrival. Due to the convenience offered by the online process, most people prefer applying for Visa on Arrival.
Features of Applying for Visa on Arrival | Vietnam Visa Cheap
- You don’t need any document to apply online
- You can avoid waiting in a queue at the embassy
- Pick up visa on arrival at your destination airport
- You can choose to apply a visa for 1 month or 3 months with a single entry or multiple entries
Vietnam Airport That Permit Visa on Arrival Includes
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable only for the air travellers. People travelling through road or sea cannot make use of Visa on Arrival process.
How Visa On Arrival Process Works?
Applying for a visa on arrival is the easiest and simplest method to get Vietnam visa. Only you need an internet-connected device to apply for cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Poland citizen. You need to fill the form with correct details. Then you will receive a visa approval letter to your email within 2 to five working days. You need to download it or take a copy to present it in your destination airport to stamp your visa in the passport. You need to pay Stamping fee at the airport to stamp your visa.
The service fee must be made online and can be paid only during the visa application process. If you fail to pay the service fee, your visa application will not get submitted. Depending on the type of the visa you are applying for, the service fee changes.
Applying for Vietnam Visa via Embassy
If you are applying for Vietnam visa through the Vietnamese embassy, the visa issued is valid for all borders and no additional procedures or fees are required upon arrival. The Vietnamese embassy in Poland is located at,
Address: Embassy of the Republic of socialist Vietnam in Poland
Street RESOROWA 36, 02-956 Warszawa, Poland
Telephone: 6516098 (PBX) facsimile: 6516095
Standing: 6516098 / ext. 13 – Consul: 6516098 / ext. 10
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Original passport with validity of at least six months from the date of arrival
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages for stamping the visa
- One photo of Swedish passport photograph size
- Payment for the visa application fee
The Vietnam visa fee for Poland citizens vary depending on many factors including,
- Number of days you are staying in Vietnam
- Number of entries
- Types of visa
- Availability of pre-authorisation and more.
Apply with us if you are looking to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Poland citizens. We offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government. We also offer 100% money back guarantee if customers are not satisfied with our service.