April 3, 2019
Steps to get Vietnam Visa Cheap
4 Simple Steps to get Cheap Vietnam Visa for Irish Citizens
Applying for Vietnam Visa is easier than ever. With the introduction of the revolutionary Visa on Arrival program, you could apply for the cheapest Vietnam visa anywhere, at any time. No more hurdles of embassy visits and waiting in queues. The application is instantaneous, and you could pick up your visa as soon as you arrive at the destination airport. Just follow the four easy steps mentioned below:
- Apply for your visa online
- Get visa approval
- Pick up your visa
- Check-in Vietnam
Apply for your Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Cheap
While there are numerous visa agents offering the Visa on Arrival service, you will have to make sure that the one you are dealing with needs to be experienced and provides a hassle-free service. Vietnam Visa Cheap is one of the best agents you could apply with.
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap.
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Pay the service fee online. You could use credit card or PayPal for the same.
- Your application will now be forwarded to the Immigration of Vietnam to process.
Get Visa Approval:
- Once your application is approved, you will get your visa approval letter delivered on your email. The visa approval letter is approved, signed, and sealed by the government of Vietnam.
- Download and print the visa approval letter. This is important as the document is mandatory to pick up your visa.
Pick Up Your Visa:
- When you arrive at the destination airport, go to the landing visa desk to get your visa.
- Show your visa approval letter here and get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport.
- At this time, you will have to pay a stamping fee.
Now after getting your visa, go to the check-in point and show your visa to be granted entry to Vietnam.
What is the Vietnam Visa Fees | Vietnam Visa Cheap :
Vietnam Visa Cheap has one of the best service fees for its applicants. The Vietnam visa total cost will include service fee and stamping fee, and they are as follows:
- 1 month single entry tourist visa- $6 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries tourist visa – $8 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry tourist visa – $15 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries tourist visa – $20 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 1 month single entry business visa- $75 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries business visa – $80 service fee, $50 stamping fee
- 3 months single entry business visa – $85 service fee, $25 stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries business visa – $90 service fee, $50 stamping fee
When you apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap, your application will be secured by their full refund policy. If your application is declined by the government of Vietnam, or if you are not satisfied with the agency’s service, you will be obtaining full refund from them. So, contact the professionals if you have any queries about Vietnam visa application today.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
The first thing that comes in the minds of people with regards to visa application is the expenses associated with traveling long distances to visit embassies and waiting to apply for their visa. However, visa application has become easier and affordable with the introduction of Visa on Arrival online application facility.
Azerbaijani citizens who are currently living in Azerbaijan must require a Vietnam visa to enter into Vietnam. If you are an Azerbaijan citizen wondering about the Vietnam visa total cost, you can apply for Vietnam visa in three different ways.
Getting a Vietnam visa is easy for those aiming to visit the country. The usual way of applying for a visa is through embassies, however there are no embassies of Vietnam in Latvia.
Applying for Vietnam visa is mandatory for Latvia citizens. People usually believe that the only way to apply for Vietnam visa is to approach an embassy office.
Travellers usually feel overwhelmed when it comes to visa applications. That’s because they think about the long queues they have to wait in, and the long distance they have to travel to visit the embassy office, if they are coming from distant places.
Vietnam should be on the top of everyone’s travel list. Are you one among them, and as Vietnam should be on the top of everyone’s travel list.
Visa application is made possible through different methods, however the best way to apply for one is through the Visa on Arrival online process. This online service lets travellers to apply for their required type of visa online at the comfort of their own home.
Travellers willing to visit Vietnam might already know that they have to apply for a Vietnam visa. But chances are, they do not know how much Vietnam visa costs.