March 28, 2019
Steps to get Vietnam Visa Cheap
4 Simple steps to get Cheap Vietnam visa for Croatia citizens
Have you chosen a travelling agency to apply for Vietnam visa? Then the next level to make your Vietnam visa possible is to start applying visa. Now, your question might be, “how to apply for visa, what are the things to consider to apply it?” If so, you are in the right path! Here we have shared step by step guide to get Vietnam visa for Croatia citizens.
Things to Consider before Applying for Vietnam visa Cheap
- Your passport, for data requirements
- Credit or debit card to pay the Vietnam visa fee as a service fee
- Scanned Photo of Yours (Photos should be taken before 3 months of applying date) to upload
- Full name, DOB, address, your country, and the country that you wish to visit
- Entry date
- Number of days you need to stay at Vietnam
- Type of visa you selected
- If you are going with your children, then your child also needs to have passport.
- You have to pay stamp free, while you receive your approved visa at international airport.
Connect With Visa on Arrival Option | Vietnam Visa Cheap
Step1: Fill the online application form of “Visa on Arrival” with accurate details and pay the service fee.
Step 2 (Your Agency work): They will proceed to the next set of task for your online visa approval letter.
Step 3: Within 4 working days, you will receive a notification of visa approval letter via mail. You have to download and make copy of visa approval letter.
Step 4: Bring the copy of visa approval letter and other travelling documents with 2 passport side photos to the international airport, where you suggest coming.
Step 5: You have to submit the visa approval letter at the airport and get your approved visa. Once you get your approved visa, you have to pay the final Vietnam visa price as the stamp fee, to get stamped with your passport.
International Airport You will be asked to Visit to Get Your Approved Visa
- Ho Chi Minh Airport
- Hai Phong
- Nha Trang
Visas Were Never More Simple Than Evisa | Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Evisa does all the work.
- You will fill the form, Evisa will send for you to start the visa approval process and will do the needful help.
- You will receive the visa approval letter , Evisa delivers.
- 100% guarantee refund policy.
- We offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers not satisfied with our service
- We offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.
For Croatia citizens who wish to apply visa through local embassy, there is a sad news for you. There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Croatia. But, don’t panic! Thankfully, there are best travelling agencies that can help you and make your visa approval process finish easily and sooner in a budget friendly way.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Can’t wait to explore the beautiful nature and delicious food of Vietnam? Book your Vietnam Visa now at one of the leading travel agency websites and enjoy your precious time at Vietnam. Yes, Citizens of Liechtenstein must have a visa to visit Vietnam.
Application for Vietnam visa has become easier with the evolution of the internet. Usually, travellers have to travel and visit embassy offices, wait in queues, and endure longer processing times to get their visa.
The only convenient method to apply cheap Vietnam visa for Andorran citizens is to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. The reason is that there is no Vietnamese embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Andorra.
Albanian citizens visiting Vietnam must require a passport to enter into Vietnam. They can apply for Vietnam visa in three different ways including applying through Vietnam embassy, visa on arrival, Vietnam e-visa.
Citizens of Kosovo willing to visit Vietnam will have to apply for Vietnam visa. As there are no embassies of Vietnam in the country, you could either visit embassies in your neighbouring countries for visa application, or applying for one online through the Visa on Arrival program.
Bulgarian citizens are required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam. But don’t worry! Getting Vietnam Visa is the easiest one, if you choose the right way to get it.